If you are a customer service-oriented owner/operator or driver with a focus on quality, we may be looking for you. Brendamour Moving and Storage is an industry leader. With a proven track record for excellence, and a considerable reoccurring project base - you can be assured of minimal downtime and maximum earnings.
As a part of the Brendamour Moving and Storage team, you will provide transportation and installation services throughout the 48 contiguous United States.
- One year of verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience with a Class "A" CDL.
- Good safety record and clean MVR.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Pass all company and DOT requirements, including physical, drug screening and background investigation.
- Stable employment history.
- Be well-groomed, with a professional appearance, and be comfortable wearing a uniform.
- Currently own or can purchase a cell phone compatible with our MayStar® Communications Technology Platform.
- Tractor to be identified to company specifications (this includes a door decal and unit numbers).
- Demonstrate an understanding of our paperwork, policies and procedures. These are reviewed during orientation.
- Currently own, or able to purchase, a late-model tractor.